It's a bird! It's a plane! IT'S A RAVEN!!

So I was busy setting up a build the other day, and my lovely Assistant Oddball dropped in to help (spy).  This was not a new build, but one that is near and dear to our hearts.  I'll not ruin the surprise, but my AO is super excited.

Anyway, since she is my personal stalker and #1 (maybe #2... Don't tell her that) fan, she felt that a place of honor in this build was warranted.  I agreed!  I give you the Raven Cabinet!  It comes in light and dark versions and has 7 animations from prim to lazy AF.  This new item will be only L$50 this weekend only for Super Sale Weekend!  Normal price is L$100 and remember, VIPs get discounts every day plus store credit on every purchase!

Z.O.E. Mainstore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Crap! Zanne, You're So Lazy!

Fall is here, yay!

A Long Time Ago, In A Land Far, Far Away...