New workshop! AKA: Rawk's homeless again...

I have given this a lot of thought, and I have come to one stark realization. 

It must be terrible to live with a builder. 

I don't know how other builder/shop owners work, but I know that Rawk and I haven't had a true established home in SL for years.  Every time I get sick of whatever building we're in, I build a new one.  Every time though, poor Rawk is left homeless until the new build is complete.  There's nothing quite so pitiful as your husband standing on a sky pad half naked trying to put together a new outfit. 

Since we've moved to Siringo, we've been using a modified version of my (Z.O.E.) 1024 skybox.  The dark one with the dark wood flooring.  The problem is, I'm also using our place of residence as a workshop.  I was using the old shabby chic repurposed skybox I made, but it was way too big.  The 1024 skybox was way too small and also way too dark. 

I think now I'm in the Goldilocks zone.  Maybe.  We'll see.  For now, I'm happy!  This newest low prim skybox from Z.O.E. has 9m tall walls, a large main room and two smaller rooms.  I'm using one of the smaller rooms for my office and all the shop related crap that I have to keep rezzed out 24/7.  There's also a 30x30 "yard" if you so desire.  It's linked separately.  FYI, if you don't want or need the yard, the building alone will fit on a 1024 sized plot. 

I've listed this at L$200 normal price, and vips purchasing from the new stuff wall can get it for L$150.  Stay tuned, starting 9/1/17, this building will be L$99 for Super Sale Weekend, that weekend only!  It's ready for viewing at my Demo Rezzer inworld!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Crap! Zanne, You're So Lazy!

Fall is here, yay!

A Long Time Ago, In A Land Far, Far Away...