Leader of the Oddballs...

So, this is my very first post on my shiny new blog thingy that folks have been bothering me to get done.  "Zanne", they say.  "You NEED a blog... all the best designers have them!"

Right.  Well.

I don't know about all that, but figured I'd give it a go.  There was a time when I actually enjoyed writing.  That time before Second Life came along and destroyed all semblance of intellect I had.  Now honestly, it's all just giggling and messing with people.

Lately I've gotten more focused on my SL business pursuit.  It's a rehash of my long ago business,  originally named Zanne's Odds & Ends, and then shortened to Z.O.E.  All the periods in that are annoying to type, though... I should probably drop those.  I'm just far too lazy to rebrand over something as simple as some PERIODS.

This blog space will be filled with any and all pertinent info to do with Z.O.E.  Upcoming events, works in progress, new stuff, sale stuff.

Also, it just wouldn't be me if I didn't add in a section for blackmail and funny purposes.

As my sis Leigha would say, "You see, what happened was...."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Crap! Zanne, You're So Lazy!

A Long Time Ago, In A Land Far, Far Away...

Fall is here, yay!